Jake took me out on a dinner and a movie date. It was nice to enjoy some alone time together. The last few weekends have been very busy and we've been wanting to take advantage of the last few months we have just the two of us. We saw the movie "Expelled" and we both thought it was really good!
Jake spent Friday night and Saturday afternoon at a men's conference with my dad and brother. I think he really enjoyed it and he is looking forward to the once a week men's meetings for the next 6 weeks for follow up.
I have been sick for the last few days, but I'm glad to say I'm feeling much better now. We're praying I didn't get Jake sick, but I think he's going to be fine. It has been a blessing that this was the first time I've been sick (not morning sickness related) since I've been pregnant. The Lord has been protecting me and the baby and even though I did get sick I was so glad it only last a couple of days. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us...your prayers have been felt! Now that I'm feeling better I'm looking forward to the Kriplean family coming to visit in a few days...what a treat! Tiffany's going to help me with my baby registry since she's so full of wisdom on that topic these days. We can't wait to see baby Hannah and Kylie Jane! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment